Our terms of service are designed to be as readable as possible, so please take the time to read this page carefully and thoroughly.
By signup to use name2host.com's web hosting services, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth below without modification. Moreover, name2host.com reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove all or part of the agreement at any time.
name2host.com is not responsible for the content of any Web page hosted by name2host.com. As the author of Web pages hosted on name2host.com, you take full responsibility for the contents.
Please do not use the Web space provided by name2host.com to publish material that is offensive to the Web community, including, but not limited to, blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred, profanity or for promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities or promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
name2host.com services shall only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or solicitation of any material that violates United States Federal, State or other laws that may apply in this jurisdiction or your local area is prohibited.
name2host.com-hosted pages cannot contain, or provide links to, materials, which name2host.com may consider illegal or offensive, including, but not limited to:
(1) Copyrighted material not belonging to you--for example, music, images, software or video--unless you have the prior consent of the copyright owner;
(2) Trademarked material not belonging to you--for example, word marks, design marks or a combination thereof--without prior consent of the trademark owner;
(3) Adult material--pornography, nudity, sex or any other material that would commonly be considered "indecent" or "appealing to the prurient interest;"
Members shall not use their name2host.com-hosted Web pages to conduct the following activities:
(1) Send bulk/spam email from a name2host.com server, or sending such email with a name2host.com-hosted Web site listed as the contact address;
(2) Disclose the trade secrets of any other entity or individual;
(3) Use patented materials without the prior consent of the patent owner;
For security reason, name2host.com considers the following activities illegal: attempting to gain access to restricted information on name2host.com servers; attempting to disable, cripple or modify name2host.com servers or any service running on a name2host.com server; or attempting to access information in other name2host.com accounts. name2host.com reserves the right to prosecute any individual attempting to compromise the security of the site to the fullest extent allowable by federal, state or local law.
name2host.com will make every attempt to retain nightly backups. However, as with any data storage systems, backups can fail. We encourage you to perform your own backups on a periodic basis. name2host.com will not be liable for any damages due to services purchased. name2host.com's liability to it's users for actual damages for any cause will be strictly limited to a maximum of the fees paid, if any, for the prior twelve months.
name2host.com, its officers, owners and employees shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from the use of name2host.com.
For purpose of the domain registration, you must review and agree " ICANN Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy, Agreement for .org domains and Agreement for .info domains as well as Agreement for .biz domains ". (We are currently using TUCOWS as Registration Service Provider for .org, .info and .biz domains.)
As domain Registrant, you have the right to transfer the domain registered at name2host.com to other registrar. However the transfer must be in compliance with Policy on Transfer of Sponsorship of Registrations between Registrars (Exhibit B of RRA).
For purpose of the domain registration, name2host.com as an ICANN Accredited Registrar and you as domain Registrant or Registered Name Holder, must be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth by ICANN:
(1) The Registered Name Holder shall provide to Registrar accurate and reliable contact details and promptly correct and update them during the term of the Registered Name registration, including: the full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available of the Registered Name Holder; name of authorized person for contact purposes in the case of an Registered Name Holder that is an organization, association, or corporation; the name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the technical contact and administrative contact; and the names of the primary nameserver and secondary nameserver(s) for the Registered Name;
(2) A Registered Name Holder's willful provision of inaccurate or unreliable information, its willful failure promptly to update information provided to Registrar, or its failure to respond for over fifteen calendar days to inquiries by Registrar concerning the accuracy of contact details associated with the Registered Name Holder's registration shall constitute a material breach of the Registered Name Holder-registrar contract and be a basis for cancellation of the Registered Name registration.
(3) Any Registered Name Holder that intends to license use of a domain name to a third party is nonetheless the Registered Name Holder of record and is responsible for providing its own full contact information and for providing and updating accurate technical and administrative contact information adequate to facilitate timely resolution of any problems that arise in connection with the Registered Name. A Registered Name Holder licensing use of a Registered Name according to this provision shall accept liability for harm caused by wrongful use of the Registered Name, unless it promptly discloses the identity of the licensee to a party providing the Registered Name Holder reasonable evidence of actionable harm.
(4) The Registered Name Holder shall represent that, to the best of the Registered Name Holder's knowledge and belief, neither the registration of the Registered Name nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used infringes the legal rights of any third party.
(5) For the adjudication of disputes concerning or arising from use of the Registered Name, the Registered Name Holder shall submit, without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions, to the jurisdiction of the courts (1) of the Registered Name Holder's domicile and (2) where Registrar is located.
(6) The Registered Name Holder shall agree that its registration of the Registered Name shall be subject to suspension, cancellation, or transfer pursuant to any ICANN adopted specification or policy, or pursuant to any registrar or registry procedure not inconsistent with an ICANN adopted specification or policy, (1) to correct mistakes by Registrar or the Registry Operator in registering the name or (2) for the resolution of disputes concerning the Registered Name.
(7) The Registered Name Holder shall indemnify and hold harmless the Registry Operator and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or related to the Registered Name Holder's domain name registration.
For purpose of the domain registration, name2host.com as an ICANN Accredited Registrar are required to collect some personal data from you as Registered Name Holder. The examples of personal data are mentioned in the section 12.1 above. You as Registered Name Holder must agree to provide to us such a data. The personal data is collected mainly for WHOIS information purpose. name2host.com does not collect any more data than required by ICANN. name2host.com will take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Unlimited Bandwidth and Disk Usage. name2host.com may not establish a specific amount of bandwidth, disk space and other resources, and refer to that as "Unlimited". However, the Services are intended for normal use only, and any activity that results in excessive usage that is inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. name2host.com reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or delete the accounts of Users whose use of disk space, bandwidth or other resources results in or presents the risk of degradation of service to other customers.
Hosting space is intended for normal use only, and is limited to Web files, active e-mail and content of the hosted Web sites, not for storage (whether of media, e-mails, or other data). Hosting space further may not be used as offsite storage of electronic files, electronic mail or FTP hosts. You are responsible for removing any files, e-mails or other data which do not meet these requirements, and for adhering to any usage requirements or limits allocated to your account(s). Failure to do so may result in removal and deletion of such materials (including without limitation files and e-mails), and/or in discontinuation of your services or account, which actions we may take in our sole discretion.
name2host.com will monitor User's use of bandwidth, disk usage and other resources. name2host.com, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any corrective action if User's utilization of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources exceeds the Agreed Usage, resource usage, or is used for other improper storage or usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, removal or deletion of User's Web site, User Content, User's electronic mail and e-mail services and/or other materials and services or termination the User's account and of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in name2host.com's sole and absolute discretion.
100% Uptime Guarantee. name2host.com guarantees 100% network uptime. If a network outage should happen, name2host.com will compensate its users with a credit equivalent to one day of service for each hour of unavailability. The credit can be claimed up to the monthly amount paid for the service. Unavailability is defined by failed PING commands to the IP address of the server hosting your web site. This unavailability must be directly caused by problems in the connection linking name2host.com. to the Internet and must be verifiable from multiple external Internet hosts.
Exclusions. The guarantee is limited to network unavailability on the network operated by name2host.com and the hardware owned by the name2host.com, or one of direct suppliers. The guarantee is in no case applicable to external network problems that might cause local perturbations for some internet service providers. The guarantee is in no case applicable, without being limited, to unavailability caused by hardware or software malfunctions, unavailability caused by the application of the acceptable use policy, to a network slowdown, to planned maintenance activities or to any event that is not directly under name2host.com’s direct control. Any request for credit concerning a problem other than network uptime will be analyzed and treated individually as an independent request which is not subject to the network uptime guarantee.
Cancellation and Money Back Policy. YOU, AS USER OF NAME2HOST.COM, ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE US TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN SECTION. This Agreement may be terminated or cancelled at anytime by either party by giving the other party thirty (30) days prior written notice, provided that we may charge you a minimum $15 charge as an early cancellation fee.
If an account is cancelled, the User will, upon request, receive a refund of hosting fees for the remainder of the term minus $15 early cancellation fee. Requests for these refunds should be made through our Support Team. Note that the domain registration fee can not be refunded once the domain is registered, regardless of whether the User wants to keep the domain or not.
Chargebacks and Reversals. In the event User issues a chargeback or reversal of charges without first following the above cancellation procedures, the User will be responsible for a $100 billing service fee.
The money-back guarantee is valid for credit-card payments only. Due to the costs associated with processing payments made by other methods, we are not able to offer the money-back guarantee for other payment methods.